-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Thursday 22 January 2015

Sun set



<3 Sun Set <3 .This is one of my masterpieces.I captured this picture while I was on a walk with my friends along railway track.My hand was slightly fractured in capturing it but finally I managed to capture it.

 Sun set is actually indication of end of the day.It leaves many questions.Do you know what are they?

1. What have you done today?

2.Have you helped anybody ?

3.Have you bowed before Allah Almighty?

4. Have you done any good deed that gave you internal satisfaction?

5.Have you availed your time?

Are you able to answer these questions?

If your answer is no,then change yourself and make yourself ready to answer these questions in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment