-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Mask

A beautiful line that I read on facebook today,"Nobody cared who I was, until I put on a mask".

Every in this world has a mask on his face.A person can be very polite in front of others but can be very rude in front of his family.He can be drunk in front of his friends but can be very pious in front of his elders.

But,I hate hypocrisy.I want to show the world what I'm actually.Islam is also against hypocrisy.If you're pious in front of others,be pious in front of Allah Almighty.If you're hypocritical,just try to change yourself.In this way,you will be successful in this world as well as life after death.It will also gave you internal satisfaction and pleasure.

There were also many hypocrites in the reign of Holy Prophet(Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be Upon Him) which bow to Allah Almighty in front of Muslims but actually they were non-Muslims.Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran in sora e Tooba,"Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger () to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty.(reference taken from www.noblequran.com).

Inshallah I will try not to be hypocrite.Will you?

1 comment: